Hosting a “Sharing Spirit in Action” house party is an exceptional opportunity to share stories of empowerment in Africa with your friends and neighbors. Do you know people in your church, prayer group, camp, women’s club, or fraternal organization who would be inspired to hear about Spirit in Action’s work?
You are invited to host a Sharing Spirit in Action event to show and tell the ways that Spirit in Action is partnering with communities to bring economic prosperity through self-help programs and small businesses.
How to get started:
- Contact Tanya in the SIA office and request a Sharing Spirit in Action Planning Packet
- Look through the Checklist for Hosting a Sharing SIA House Party (PDF)
- Choose a date for your event
Here’s what we’ll send to you in the Planning Packet:
- Checklist for Hosting a Sharing SIA House Party
- Guide for a 15-minute presentation
- Video of SIA in Malawi to show in presentation (5 minutes)
- Words of inspiration from our founder, Del Anderson
- Explanations of our history and Small Business Fund program
- SIA Brochures and newsletters
- Event sign-in sheet
- 8×11 picture poster of SIA partners
If you need any help during this planning process, please call or email me! I am happy talk through your ideas and share some of mine too. ~ Tanya, SIA Administrator; Phone: 831-706-2742